Week #3

Saturday, September 16, 2017

About me












Try it again. Fail again. Fail better
-Samuel Becket




Welcome to my blog. 👀 👀 👀 👀



My name is Jhonny, I am from Desamparados. I have three siblings and two children; to be more specific, I have two awesome but stubborn teenagers, you know what I say.


Nowadays, negotiate with generation Z is pretty much mission impossible. In others words, parenting is a difficult task; believe me!
I am money lender. I want to be a simultaneous interpreter. I am 37 years old; also, I’ve been learning English for 2 years. For this reason, I believe that I still have one year left or at least I think so. Yeah, that`s right, one year more. This opportunity was out of the blue. Bearing this in mind, I decided to blackmail my destiny and to be ready to set the world on fire.

One of the main expectation for this course is that I want to take advantage of technology and its outstanding tools. Taking this into account, my first step was to create a blog in order to try out my technological skills. I think so that better late than never.


As far as courses concerned, I am taking five this quarter. In comparison with my last quarter, I took three courses in this occasion. Definitely, I am going to take this opportunity very seriously. My mom always said that Little by little one goes far. 

 ðŸ‘‰ It is within the bounds of possibility that there are several goals after finishing this program; in other words, I have to recognize that technology plays an important role into a class. So, as a future instructor my priority is to research new tendencies in the field of education.











Coming back to me. I do not have pets because they are not my cup of tea.  Instead of having to care for animals I prefer spent my time doing anything else; for example,  the seventh art. To be honest, I am a moviegoer. You know what I write? Do you.




One of my hobbies is watching movies, of course, due to at my leisure. Before I fall is my favorite movie. Let me tell you an interesting fact about this awesome story. Samantha Kingston, who is the main character, wakes up with no future in her life. Stuck reliving the identical day over and over.


 
She understood that influence could make an important change, not just in her own life, but rather in the lives of others. Our protagonist knows that she has little time to leave a legacy to their loved ones.



To be continued...
   


 














No comments:

Post a Comment